Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Ok guys!
I'm off for the wilds of Europe. Well, the civilization, actually. We land in Dublin at 16:45 tomorrow, and from there the adventure begins. Today, London treated us to a heat wave. We're having a heat wave, a tropical heat wave.... hmmm. So we've been out and about, transporting luggage, getting kicked off the Tube due to signal failures, being fed by a Cambodian woman (my friend's aunt), and now off for last minute post office runs and such.
This evening, it's out to the pubs for one last drink. We're starting at a pub where Bill Clinton once ordered a beer, but didn't have any money to pay for it, and then to the good ol' Queen's Arms for a final good bye.

It's been a great semester and I'll try to keep up the blogging as much as I can, though it won't have pictures attached. But you can all see them when I get home. Thanks for reading and commenting this semester. Hope you all enjoyed my travels.
Much love to all,
Becca

No comments: