Monday, January 23, 2012

Oopha. It's been a month since I last updated! Granted, I was on break for that last month, so I've been out and about and entertaining guests, and not writing blog posts, it seems.

Right now I am up to my eyeballs in reading. I had to buy a different planner because my old one didn't have enough room to put all of my reading down. Here is an example:


Yeah, that's all one day of reading. Granted, this week I only have class one day, so it's all shoved on to one page, but it is a lot of hours in front of the computer.

Well, not all in front of the computer. Today my friends and I are off to the York Railway Museum. We all obsessively watch The Big Bang Theory, and Sheldon, a character in the show, really loves trains. So we are dressing as characters of the show, going to the train museum and have prepared 3 random facts to share throughout the day, because Sheldon is a fount of useless information.
I love my friends.


No comments: